5 reasons why we’re different
We don’t usually blow our own trumpet, but once in a while we think a little bit of self-promotion is a good thing. You may have a preconceived idea of accountants – serious, maths nerds, lacking personality, hermits – but that’s just not us. In fact, we consider ourselves to be breaking the accountant stereotype mould!
Here are five reasons we think we’re different:
- We believe that the services we provide to our clients aren’t just about the numbers. We understand the pressures and challenges involved in running a small business because we’re a small business too.
- We love meeting our clients, getting out and about in the community to chat with local business peers and hosting events that bring a wealth of individuals together.
- We are genuinely interested in you and your business – and what’s going on in your life that has an impact on your personal or business finances.
- We have a great personality because we’re a team of normal human beings (not just people who like to deal in numbers!)
- We are award winning accountants in Hampshire, being credited for our innovative accounting technology, client care and strong business processes and ethics.
No doubt you know what’s coming next…don’t just take our word for it, give us a try. Let’s meet for a coffee in the first instance so we can understand more about you, and you about us. Click here to arrange a convenient date and time, we’d love to hear from you.